Friday, October 5, 2007

To be or not to be...

Its a strange kind of situation,when one suspects that to go ahead and to participate in a certain event most probably will not produce the wished for results (It is after all human nature to pine away(wishing) for the unattainable).
I think my situation is somewhat similar- I'd love to get a job, love to get an MBA degree, love to go abroad so I am endeavoring to achieve at least one of these goals. Now I got a call from an MNC for a walk-in. So logically I said "why not? No harm in trying, is there?:0" But the crux of the matter is that i have not prepared, since i got only half a days prep period. How the hell do i clear the damn thing. Honestly- "I have no freaking idea!!!!:(" Im leaving it all to luck......

1 comment:

Shashank said...

At the risk of sounding like a broken old repetitive tape recorder, I'd say- Always start with confidence, never start with diffidence.